Главная | .. | Издательства на 'B' | BBC Active


Наш магазин представляет собой рубрикатор книг, в котором каждый пользователь модет выбрать себе книгу по вкусу на заданную тему

The Sherlock: The Puzzle Book  The Sherlock: The Puzzle Book Maslanka Christopher
Can you pit your wits against the best and the wisest? Through these 200 puzzles and challenges, you’ll be able to elevate your powers of deduction, detection and general brilliance. From codes and se
BBC Active



Doctor Who Paper Dolls  Doctor Who Paper Dolls Guerrier Simon
The Doctor has many faces... and many outfits! Take a romp through time and space with this fantastic collection of Doctor Who paper dolls. Hours of crafty, cosplay fun to be had, with 26 dolls - incl
BBC Active



Blue Planet II  Blue Planet II Honeyborne James
Take a deep breath and dive into the mysteries of the ocean. Our understanding of ocean life has changed dramatically in the last decade, with new species, new behaviours, and new habitats being disco
BBC Active



The Three Musketeers  The Three Musketeers Dumas
A young Gascon gentleman, D'Artagnan, arrives in Paris determined to join the infamous King's guards and is soon befriended by the band of musketeers, Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, famed for t
BBC Active



Beaton  Beaton
Cecil Beaton's sense of style and his much-celebrated career as a designer for film and stage have overshadowed his position as one of the great photographers of the twentieth century. Beaton&apo
BBC Active



Doctor Who. The Official Annual 2015  Doctor Who. The Official Annual 2015
The Official 2015 Doctor Who Annual is packed with essential info on the brand-new Twelfth Doctor, secrets from series 8, terrifying monster fact files, spooky stories, comic action, activities and pu
BBC Active



The Memory Book: How to Remember Anything You Want  The Memory Book: How to Remember Anything You Want Tony Buzan
If you're seriously interested in seriously improving your memory, then Supercharge Your Memory is the perfect place to start. This extraordinary book will start you off on what will be the most
BBC Active



Use Your Head: How to Unleash the Power of Your Mind  Use Your Head: How to Unleash the Power of Your Mind Tony Buzan
The chances are that we are only using about 1% of the power of our brain. Just imagine the amazing results if we could unlock just a fraction of the power of the remaining 99%. With this definitive,
BBC Active